We are helping a busy family of three look for a top notch professional housekeeper for their 4,000SF house in West Los Angeles. This person should have excellent deep cleaning and organizational skills, as well as a strong attention to detail.
They are looking to pay $20-25 per hour.
They are open to 2 schedules – with the top one being more favorable.
1 – Monday to Friday 7am-12pm (25 hours per week)
2 – Monday, Wednesday an Friday 7am-3pm (24 hours per week)
Typical responsibilities include:
- Regular house deep-cleaning and maintenance cleaning
- Ironing of bedding and other linens
- Manage scheduled dry-cleaning drop off and delivery, Mon. & Fri.
- Cut, arrange, and place fresh flowers
- Water live plants as needed
- Receive and unpack packages
- Cooking/meal prep as needed
- Occasional grocery runs, Amazon or Instacart orders
- Maintain supply of cleaning products
- Organization of kitchen – keeping up on the organizational system, regular refresh of organization
- Organization of closets – keeping up on the organizational system, regular refresh of organization
- Exterior cleaning – sweeping, hosing down exterior floors, cleaning lower-level reachable windows
A car will be required until they buy a ‘staff car’. You will also be supplied with a house credit card for all purchases.
Please let us know your interest by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your resume, references and any letter of recommendation.
Thank you so much!