Part Time Family Assistant Needed in Beverly Hills
15 hours per week (Monday, Tuesday and Friday 2:30-6:30pm)
A Great family with 2 older boys is looking for an extra set of hands to join them. Somebody active, hardworking, fun, tenacious, autonomous, proactive and enthusiastic is key, this family is a fantastic fit for a kind, genuine, professional person that is looking for a few extra hours during the week.
Family has 2 Full-Time Housekeepers but you would be required to help where needed. Flexibility is good, possibly staying a little later or coming in earlier to accommodate schedules. The best fit for this family is an intelligent problem solver and excellent communicator, tech-savviness is key. Someone who doesn’t bring drama into the house and has a can-do attitude. High-profile experience and knowledge is important, as discretion and confidentiality is key when dealing with the families personal records.
Some responsibilities include –
– Schedule doctors appointments
– Do post office runs and organize shipping returns
– Keep cars washed and fueled
– Grocery shopping when required
– Create filing systems for personal records
– Coordinate / collate paperwork for tax accountants
– Gift shopping and wrapping when requested
– Help with party planning
– Coordinate and book family travel
– Open bills and prep for payment
– Organize household maintenance appointments and oversee
– Walk Dogs
– Creating a maintenance schedule for window cleaning, HVAC
– Ensure all schedules are conveyed and vendors cancelled
when family is traveling
– Occasional pick up of kids from school / take to after school
Caregiver must be aged 21+
Caregiver must be Fluent in English
Caregiver must be able to drive and have own vehicle
Caregiver must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Caregiver must have outstanding references
Caregiver must hold TrustLine Registration*
Caregiver must have a clean criminal record and motor vehicle record
Caregiver must hold a current CPR, First Aid/AED Certificate*
Caregiver must have professional child care experience, either private or in a camp / coaching role.
*or complete upon hire, paid by Angeles Mannies.
Caregiver must be willing to format resume to the template provided.
Please apply with your formatted resume, any letters of recommendation, references, and certifications. All applicable nannies will be contacted. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!
Register here or if already registered, email firstname.lastname@example.org