A caring family in Pacific Palisades is looking for a new nanny for their 2 children, 5 and 2. They’re looking for someone who can be full-charge, be a team with the parents and be invested in growing with the family.
The family are extremely kind. They are looking for someone who truly loves kids and not just looking for a pay check. They would prefer someone not on their phone, if kids are in classes, you’ll be engaged with them 🙂
Safety is paramount, safety in the car, safety on the street and extra diligence at all times. Implementation of healthy practices such as hand washing is key to instill good habit.
A car is provided but you will need your own as a back-up just in case.
Full Vaccinations are required by the family, they offer paid vacations, paid holidays, paid sick days. A health stipend is offered after a year.
Mandarin speaking is a MAJOR PLUS, but certainly not a requirement.
Schedule is roughly Monday through Friday from 8am-6pm, plus or minus and hour!
- Caregiver must be aged 21+
- Caregiver must be Fluent in English
- Caregiver must be able to drive
- Caregiver must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Caregiver must have outstanding references
- Caregiver must hold TrustLine Registration*
- Caregiver must have a clean criminal record and motor vehicle record
- Caregiver must hold a current CPR, First Aid/AED Certificate*
- Caregiver MUST have professional child care experience in a role similar to this.
*or complete upon hire, paid by Angeles Mannies
Caregiver must be willing to format resume to the template provided.
Please apply with your formatted resume, any letters of recommendation, references, and certifications. All applicable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!
Register here or if already registered, email email@example.com