We have the awesome honor of finding a full-time nanny for a wonderful family in the Pacific Palisades with three school aged children ages 5, 9, and 11!
The schedule will be approximately 3-9/9:30 Monday-Friday. The right nanny will have general cooking knowledge and will be able to make basic meals, maintain the children’s schedule, ensure nighttime routine is followed every night, and be able to assist with homework when necessary. In addition, their ideal candidate will be active, love to swim, be dog friendly, and be exceptionally organized.
Finally, their son has some anxiety (easily overwhelmed), so someone with a calming presence and experience with special needs is especially welcomed to apply. If you are a grounded but detailed oriented go-getter who does not need to be spoon fed directions every 5 minutes that is also loving and committed, then this job is perfect for you! Please apply! Family is looking to interview immediately and their previous nanny was there over 7 years!
- Caregiver must be aged 21+
- Caregiver must be Fluent in English
- Caregiver must be able to drive
- Caregiver must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Caregiver must have outstanding references
- Caregiver must hold TrustLine Registration*
- Caregiver must have a clean criminal record and motor vehicle record
- Caregiver must hold a current CPR, First Aid/AED Certificate*
- Caregiver MUST have professional child care experience in a role similar to this
*or complete upon hire
Caregiver must be willing to format resume to the template provided.
Please apply with your formatted resume, any letters of recommendation, references, and certifications. All applicable nannies will be contacted. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!Register here or if already registered, email firstname.lastname@example.org