We have the opportunity to connect you with an amazing TV and Movie personality in Los Angeles, CA.
This A-list entertainer has a busy, fast-moving professional and private life.
To keep everything running efficiently, she needs a personal assistant who will provide the necessary support required to meet every obligation, honor every commitment and remember every appointment.
The IDEAL candidate will be:
– Extremely organized, have great communication skills, and be able to manage multiple tasks
– Exceptional at managing their own time as well as others
– Able to think for themselves in high-pressure situations and make important decisions on her behalf
– Concerned with and always looking out for her well-being and best interests
– Energetic, professional, ethical, reliable, diplomatic, and resourceful
– Confidential and discrete
– Positive and naturally possess a nurturing, compassionate and very personable disposition
– Able to grasp things quickly and work well with and without direction. A good memory is necessary
– Proactive as well as know when to have a laid back approach; observing when the Artist is in a creative mode versus when to assert yourself, for instance, when on the road and handling business
– A creative thinker with excellent written/verbal communication skills.
– Must have strong computer and Internet skills
– In this role, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of employer’s personal and professional life.
DUTIES include and are not limited to:
– Always know her whereabouts, movements, and next appointments
– Ensure she is where she needs to be when she needs to be there and on time
– Responsible at all times for her timeliness (All calls, Stage Times, Departure/Arrival Times, ETC)
– Checking email and communications every morning, throughout the day, as well as at the end of the evening and managing Need-To-Knows for her
– Checking in with her daily to review calendar/upcoming appointments
– Briefing her before arriving to any event on all Need-To-Know information
– Helping her to complete all necessary preparation and activities for outstanding commitments with agent, publicist manager (press calls, interviews, etc)
– Sending and receiving packages, responding to communications, and printing out documents for signature as directed by Management
– Handling daily personal needs for TALENT including all meals, personal shopping, etc.
– Running all errands as requested; shopping for household and office supplies, booking travel, coordinating calendars, overseeing home repairs, event planning, research, etc
– Wardrobe maintenance (dry cleaning, laundry, repairs)
– Looking after all personal belongings to make sure nothing is lost or misplaced. This is especially important when items are borrowed from a stylist or designer
– Must be comfortable navigating and giving driving directions throughout the Los Angeles Area.
– Must have experience as a Personal Assistant to Talent in entertainment.
– Applicant MUST have reliable references, MUST have been a personal assistant previously, be prepared to sign a confidentiality agreement and interested in being a career PA that can commit to at least a year, possibly longer, if things work out.
– Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
This position is very demanding and requires 24/7 attention to the job. Must be able to travel and work between various environments often and sometimes for indefinite periods of time. This person will be on call Monday-Sunday. Start date is immediate.
Salary is approx $100k for the perfect person