We have the opportunity to connect you with an amazing Movie star in Los Angeles, CA.
This A-list entertainer has a busy, fast-moving professional and private life.
She is looking for an amazing House Manager / PA Hybrid. She would love to find a guy that is trustworthy, experienced and super efficient and capable AND lovely. Is that you??
To keep everything running efficiently, she needs a Personal Assistant / House Manager who will provide the necessary support required to meet every obligation, honor every commitment and remember every appointment!
Key Attributes would include
– Extremely organized, have great communication skills, and be able to manage multiple tasks.
– Able to think for themselves in high-pressure situations and make important decisions on her behalf
– Concerned with and always looking out for her well-being and best interests
– Prior experience managing the life of a busy actress
– A true Jack of all Trades!
– Positive and naturally possess a nurturing, compassionate and very personable disposition
– Excellent note taker, ensuring nothing falls through the cracks
– Proactive as well as know when to have a laid back approach
– A creative thinker with excellent written/verbal communication skills.
– Very tech savvy
DUTIES include and are not limited to:
– Always know her whereabouts, movements, and next appointments
– Checking in with her daily to review calendar/upcoming appointments
– Briefing her before arriving to any event on all Need-To-Know information
– Helping her to complete all necessary preparation and activities for outstanding commitments with agent, publicist manager (press calls, interviews, etc)
– Sending and receiving packages, responding to communications, and printing out documents for signature as directed by Management
– Handling daily personal needs for TALENT including all meals, personal shopping, etc.
– Running all errands as requested; shopping for household and office supplies, booking travel, coordinating calendars, overseeing home repairs, event planning, research, etc
– Wardrobe maintenance (dry cleaning, laundry, repairs)
– Looking after all personal belongings to make sure nothing is lost or misplaced.
– Must have experience as a Personal Assistant to Talent in entertainment.
– Applicant MUST have reliable references, MUST have been a personal assistant previously, be prepared to sign a confidentiality agreement and interested in being a career PA that can commit long term
– Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Somebody with a 24-7 mindset. Must be able to travel and work between various environments.
Salary is $70,000-$100,000 to start, heavily DOE.
Please apply with your formatted resume, any letters of recommendation, references, and certifications. All applicable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!
Register here or if already registered, email email@example.com