We are looking for an amazing nanny with 2 day availability with specific hours. The hours will be Friday ALL day from 6:30a-11:00p (you will be compensated for overtime) and Sunday from 2:00p-8:30p (with option to stay longer) at $20/hr on payroll. This job is for a wonderful family of two kids ages 5 and 2. The family resides in Pasadena but also has a house on the Westside, which is where they spend Friday nights!
The right candidate will be flexible to stay later if needed, keep themselves busy with family assisting while children are sleeping, and highly skilled in organization and management. Duties include transporting kids to various activities, assist the family with various tasks, and setting up breakfast Friday morning (already prepped by chef the night before).
It is very important to the family that the nanny be completely present and active with the children – wherever they go, you go. This is a great job for a nanny who is committed to the family she works with, respects the parenting styles and wishes of the parents, and has a team player attitude with zero entitlement.
In addition, there is lots of opportunity for extra hours based on your growth with the family! If this sounds like you, please apply!
- Caregiver must be aged 21+
- Caregiver must be Fluent in English
- Caregiver must be able to drive
- Caregiver must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Caregiver must have outstanding references
- Caregiver must hold TrustLine Registration*
- Caregiver must have a clean criminal record and motor vehicle record
- Caregiver must hold a current CPR, First Aid/AED Certificate*
- Caregiver MUST have professional child care experience in a role similar to this.
*or complete upon hire, paid by Angeles Mannies
Caregiver must be willing to format resume to the template provided.
Please apply with your formatted resume, any letters of recommendation, references, and certifications. All applicable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!
Register here or if already registered, email email@example.com