We are looking for a phenomenal after school manny to assist an amazing family in the Pacific Palisades. This is a family of four with a boy who is 7 and an 8 month-old girl.
As the after school manny, you will tag team with the mom with after school pick up. You will also be responsible for household tasks such as grocery shopping. In addition, you will be responsible for bed and bath nighttime routine.
Ideally, the family is looking for someone who lives close to UCLA to make pick up easy (for you!) and is looking to be with a family long term. The hours will be approximately 2:30-9:00p Tues-Thurs.
Their ideal candidate will be able to start ASAP, before school starts for the children! This is a wonderful family who entrusts their manny with a lot of responsibility and therefore expects a lot out of their manny!
The right manny will be a self-starter, go getter, committed, and caring person who will genuinely bond with the children while maintaining the care of safety of the children at all times.
If this sounds like you, then please apply!
- Caregiver must be aged 21+
- Caregiver must be Fluent in English
- Caregiver must be able to drive
- Caregiver must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Caregiver must have outstanding references
- Caregiver must hold TrustLine Registration*
- Caregiver must have a clean criminal record and motor vehicle record
- Caregiver must hold a current CPR, First Aid/AED Certificate*
- Caregiver MUST have professional child care experience in a role similar to this.
*or complete upon hire, paid by Angeles Mannies
Caregiver must be willing to format resume to the template provided.
Please apply with your formatted resume, any letters of recommendation, references, and certifications. All applicable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!
Register here or if already registered, email firstname.lastname@example.org