We have the wonderful privilege of searching for a fantastic team player career nanny for a family in the Century City area.
As the nanny, you would be responsible for their soon to be 2 year old daughter. The right nanny will be accustomed to working and thriving in ever-changing environments, have lots of infant and toddler experience, and arrive with an easy going attitude and no ego. They will also be travel ready!
The ability to work well with others is essential, team work makes the dream work! The right person will also know how to read a room and know when to step in and step back, letting the family be a family when desired. This is a loving family that values their time together. Discretion is critical in this position as well as someone who is able to really integrate education into the child’s care and elevate their learning skills.
The ideal nanny will also have a strong educational background from a top university in child development or related courses of study.
The nanny will also be incredibly active! The schedule will be 60 hours a week, Thursday – Monday, 7am-7pm. Discretion is critical in this role and privacy would be expected to be maintained at all times.
The family would love some that can speak fluent French and with a background in child development.
- Caregiver must be aged 21+
- Caregiver must be Fluent in English and preferably a second
- Caregiver must be able to drive
- Caregiver must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Caregiver must have outstanding references
- Caregiver must hold TrustLine Registration*
- Caregiver must have a clean criminal record and motor vehicle record
- Caregiver must hold a current CPR, First Aid/AED Certificate*
- Caregiver MUST have professional child care experience in a role similar to this.
*or complete upon hire, paid by Angeles Mannies
Caregiver must be willing to format resume to the template provided.
Please apply with your formatted resume, any letters of recommendation, references, and certifications. All applicable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!
Register here or if already registered, email firstname.lastname@example.org