This is a family of four with one school aged boy and one infant. As the early morning nanny, you will be responsible for helping the children get ready for school, prepare breakfast, and get them out the door. Once they leave, you’ll take off your nanny hat and put on your housekeeper hat. These duties include but are not limited to laundry, bottle disinfecting, and restocking of groceries and getting the house back to it’s original state (there is another housekeeper that does the deep clean stuff)
The right candidate will be a self-starter, have some cooking prep experience, and come every day with a bright attitude and willingness to work. This is a family with two very involved parents, so discerning when to step in and when to take a step back is key!
If you are an organized early riser who loves to assist and create cleanliness from morning chaos, then please apply! The family is looking to hire immediately.
Pay is $25/h
If this sounds like you, then please apply!
- Caregiver must be aged 21+
- Caregiver must be Fluent in English
- Caregiver must be able to drive
- Caregiver must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Caregiver must have outstanding references
- Caregiver must hold TrustLine Registration*
- Caregiver must have a clean criminal record and motor vehicle record
- Caregiver must hold a current CPR, First Aid/AED Certificate*
- Caregiver MUST have professional child care experience in a role similar to this.
*or complete upon hire, paid by Angeles Mannies
Caregiver must be willing to format resume to the template provided.
Please apply with your formatted resume, any letters of recommendation, references, and certifications. All applicable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!
Register here or if already registered, email email@example.com