We have the pleasure of finding a Nanny / Family Assistant for a wonderful high profile family in Bel Air. There are four school aged children in the household ages 9, 12, 13, and 14.
This is a live-in position where the Nanny / Family Assistant will work 5 days and sleep at the house for 4 of the nights, as the employer frequently travels and employer needs total coverage. This is a fully staffed house and there is another nanny that lives-in as well, (separate accommodations). Having a team player mindset and the ability to work well with others is critical!
The candidate would have a guest room with a private bath.
Duties would include:
- Grocery shopping
- Meal Prep, Snack Prep
- Driving children to/from schools
- Scheduling/Transporting to and from play dates, lessons etc
- Help scheduling of in home tutors & lessons
- Help organizing wardrobes and supplies
- Help the housekeepers and children complete chores (straightening, laundry etc)
- Running errands
- Anticipating and overseeing needs of family
- Help Care for animals
The household staff already consists of one live in nanny, two housekeepers, a house/personal assistant who all work very closely as a team and our goal is to find someone that can join the team and help fill the gaps and keep the house running as smoothly as possible.
If you are a seasoned Nanny / Family Assistant (think 15-20+ years experience) yet high energy to deal with a fun an energetic household (including 4 dogs!!), then this is the job for you!
- Caregiver must be able to drive
- Caregiver must be Fluent in English
- Caregiver must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Caregiver must have outstanding references
- Caregiver must hold TrustLine Registration*
- Caregiver must have a clean criminal record and motor vehicle record
- Caregiver must hold a current CPR, First Aid/AED Certificate*
- Caregiver MUST have professional child care experience in a role similar to this.
*or complete upon hire, paid by Angeles Mannies
Caregiver must be willing to format resume to the template provided.
Please apply with your formatted resume, any letters of recommendation, references, and certifications. All applicable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!
Register here or if already registered, email firstname.lastname@example.org