We have the pleasure of looking for a full-time nanny for a wonderful family of three that will be having a baby come in January in Silverlake.
The general schedule is Monday-Friday 9a-5p. Some weekends may be required so flexibility is needed! The boy is 2.5 years old in Jan and you will be responsible for picking him up from preschool.
When the new baby comes, the mom will be mostly with them so your main responsibility will still remain with the toddler. This family is open to a live-in position for the right person once number 2 arrives, but certainly not a requirement.
The ideal candidate will be experienced with over a decade of experience, have preschool experience, and have a background in early childhood education. Also, someone who is full of life with lots of energy to keep up with a busy toddler is a must! A team player to help with household and someone who is patient and kind. Prior occupational therapists are encouraged to apply as well!
Family will pay $25/h and can offer offer health if required.
If this sounds like you, then please apply!
- Caregiver must be aged 21+
- Caregiver must be Fluent in English
- Caregiver must be able to drive
- Caregiver must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Caregiver must have outstanding references
- Caregiver must hold TrustLine Registration*
- Caregiver must have a clean criminal record and motor vehicle record
- Caregiver must hold a current CPR, First Aid/AED Certificate*
- Caregiver MUST have professional child care experience in a role similar to this.
*or complete upon hire, paid by Angeles Mannies
Caregiver must be willing to format resume to the template provided.
Please apply with your formatted resume, any letters of recommendation, references, and certifications. All applicable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!
Register here or if already registered, email firstname.lastname@example.org