We have the awesome adventure of finding the perfect family assistant and nanny for a wonderful family of 4 in the Pacific Palisades.
There are two boys ages 10 and 13. The right candidate will be tech savvy, extremely organized, excellent with time management, flexible, mature, and have a humble attitude with no entitlement.
In addition, the right person will be a forward thinker that can always anticipate things and be proactive in fulfilling them without having to be spoon fed instructions every five minutes.
As the family assistant/nanny you will be responsible for maintaining the school schedules and overlooking the school curriculum for the boys, run various errands, light housekeeping, ability to travel with family when needed, and maintaining clear and concise communication with children.
This is not the job for nannies just starting out or with only a few years of experience, but for nannies with demonstrated experience in these family assistant capacity roles and excellent references.
In addition, this is a fully staffed home, so a team player mindset is critical as you will be working under the estate manager and principal assistants.
If you are a seasoned nanny who has extensive experience in these organizational roles assisting the family, with the ability to work well with others and think ten steps ahead, then this is the job for you!
Family is looking to hire immediately – pay is $30/h.
- Caregiver must be aged 21+
- Caregiver must be Fluent in English
- Caregiver must be able to drive
- Caregiver must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Caregiver must have outstanding references
- Caregiver must hold TrustLine Registration*
- Caregiver must have a clean criminal record and motor vehicle record
- Caregiver must hold a current CPR, First Aid/AED Certificate*
- Caregiver MUST have professional child care experience in a role similar to this.
*or complete upon hire, paid by Angeles Mannies
Caregiver must be willing to format resume to the template provided.
Please apply with your formatted resume, any letters of recommendation, references, and certifications. All applicable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!
Register here or if already registered, email email@example.com