Seeking an experienced Nanny to provide childcare to a 7-year-old boy and ensure efficient operation of employer’s residence. Entails working in tandem with other household staff (Housekeeper and Executive Assistant). The position will primarily take place at the employer’s residence and the role would cover Nanny duties during the week when the employer has custody of her son. The ideal candidate has experience working with young children, exercises good judgement, and will be proactive, reliable, and trustworthy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily routines (end of day/bedtime)
- Accompanying the child to select playdates and appointments as needed
- Assisting Employer in running household and personal errands (grocery shopping, etc).
- Performing daily afternoon school pick-ups from school and drop-offs to after-school activities
- Ability to assist the child with homework, projects, and/or tutoring
- Light meal preparation for the child
- Organizing areas of the home and working with the housekeeper as needed
- Keeping an inventory of household products/supplies and restocking when appropriate
- Supervising and engaging the child in stimulating activities, play time, etc.
- College graduate
- Experience in childcare and working with young children
- Flexibility for varying weekend and/or morning and evening schedule adjustments
- Ability to travel and accompany family during trips when needed to assist with childcare
- Punctual with the ability to adapt to changing timelines and schedules
- Professional, courteous, and friendly and positive demeanor
- Ability to work independently and be a proactive team member
- Communicative at all times regarding schedule and assigned tasks
- Quick-thinking and incredibly organized
- Sensitivity to household needs, dynamics, and assignments
- Must be dog-friendly to sweet, senior family pet
Generous salary and compensation dependent upon applicant’s level of experience and ability to meet all requirements. Unfortunately, they are unable to provide medical or retirement benefits at this time.
- Caregiver must be aged 21+
- Caregiver must be Fluent in English
- Caregiver must be able to drive
- Caregiver must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Caregiver must have outstanding references
- Caregiver must have a clean criminal record and motor vehicle record
- Caregiver must hold a current CPR, First Aid/AED Certificate*
- Caregiver MUST have professional child care experience in a role similar to this.
*or complete upon hire, paid by Angeles Mannies
Caregiver must be willing to format resume to the template provided.
Please apply with your formatted resume, any letters of recommendation, references, and certifications. All applicable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!
Register here or if already registered, email email@example.com