A wonderful family with 4 children are looking for their new family assistant!
They are looking for a professional, experienced, reliable, and structured individual to tag team with the mom to make sure everything gets done!
They have a 9.5 year old boy, 7 year old twins and a 3 year old girl. Their pay offered is $25 per hour gross. Their eldest boy suffers from ADHD, caregivers with some knowledge of ADHD are strongly preferred.
The more you bring to the table, they more hours they can offer for the perfect person, typical responsibilities include
- Cooking and creating healthy meal plans, removing processed sugar as much as possible
- After school pick-ups and shuttling to various after school activities / doctors’ appointments etc.
- Bring the children home and prepare dinner, ensure homework is complete, play and at times ensure bath and bed routine is underway.
- Being able to enforce routine and structure so the house can run smoothly
- You would also be 100% responsible for their scheduling.
- You will be required to use your own car and be reimbursed accordingly, so an impeccable driving record is a must, along with a reliable vehicle.
- Personal assisting duties, grocery shopping and checking house is adequately stocked with cleaning supplies and toiletries.
- House Management duties, responsible for all schedules, organizing, errands and scheduling maintenance for the home and grounds.
- You would also need to have experience in pet care, as they have 2 dogs that love to get walks, arranging grooming and vet visits.
- They have a housekeeper 6 days a week so laundry, excessive cleaning etc is not necessary.
The ideal Family Assistant would be able to think on their feet, act autonomously but keep in close contact with parents and assistants, willing and able to help where needed; a real pitch in attitude! Must be a fun-loving, easy-going, flexible team player but also keep the kids in check when needed. Nanny may need to stay late some weekdays depending on parent’s schedule but mom tries to be home as often as they can, being able to work on days that kids have off school is also a major plus.