We are thrilled to be looking for a nanny/personal assistant for a great family in the Pacific Palisades area.
Their ideal nanny is a self starter who does not need to be told what to do every five minutes. The primary focus will be on their 1 year old, may be having a 2nd baby in Summer 2020!
When you are not working with the younger children, you will be assisting the mother with various household and administrative tasks. You will also be responsible for overseeing any work needed to be done at house when family is away. In addition, some weekend hours may be required on Saturday’s. Some cooking is necessary as you will be required to make dinner twice a week. There are older children in the house, but your responsibility will primarily be with the younger one. Applicants comfortable with little ones are encouraged to apply! Vaccinations must be up to date upon hire. You also must be travel ready with a passport!
This is a wonderful family seeking a long term commitment with a nanny they can grow with for a while. If you are someone without an attitude and great team player mindset with a solid background, then this is the job for you!
- Caregiver must be aged 21+
- Caregiver must be Fluent in English
- Caregiver must be able to drive
- Caregiver must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Caregiver must have outstanding references
- Caregiver must hold TrustLine Registration*
- Caregiver must have a clean criminal record and motor vehicle record
- Caregiver must hold a current CPR, First Aid/AED Certificate*
- Caregiver MUST have professional child care experience in a role similar to this.
*or complete upon hire, paid by Angeles Mannies
Caregiver must be willing to format resume to the template provided.
Please apply with your formatted resume, any letters of recommendation, references, and certifications. All applicable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!
Register here or if already registered, email firstname.lastname@example.org