Location: Mandeville Canyon, Los Angeles, CA
General Hours Monday to Friday 9:00am -6:00pm with flexibility needed
A well run house is seeking a positive, energetic, highly organized individual to facilitate the smooth operation of the property. It must be someone local to the area who already knows what it’s like to work on the estate of a High Profile family.
You will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the home, and:
- Oversee home maintenance, repairs, services and security for multiple properties.
- Supervision of other household staff including nannies, chefs, bodyguards and housekeepers
- Be flexible enough to stay and assist with functions in the home
- Be extremely tech savvy
- Anticipate cleaning and maintenance needs and address them before being asked.
- Perform general errands and complete shopping needs as and where required, ensuring a fully stocked house at all times and purchasing in a time and cost effective way
- Manage cleaning inventory supplies, maintain equipment and outsource repairs when necessary. The Houseman will be responsible for assuring that necessary supplies and equipment are available and in good working order at all times. If the Houseman is unable to personally repair equipment, the Houseman will outsource as required.
- Light driving/ childcare duties may be required from time to time so experience in a home with children is important
- 5+ years of related work experience either as houseman or house assistant
- Ability to create a professional rapport with guests, vendors, and staff.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- English Fluency
- Ability to work independently and be able to make sound decisions.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Results-driven and professional attitude.
- Availability in evening and on weekends as needed.
This position offers excellent room for growth, with benefits included. You must be kind, passionate, diligent, and have experience working in a domestic setting with children.
If interested, please register here, or email email@example.com, including a resume, cover letter and any letters of recommendation. We will reach out directly to qualified candidates,