We are now looking for a reliable part-time manny for super fun and active Silverlake family. Our client’s ideal manny is someone who is very athletic (must be able to talk sports!), can provide structure, and loves to cook and try out new recipes! Sports are a big deal to this family! The perfect manny won’t mind getting their feet wet whether it be taking a swim at the family pool or playing a game of basketball. In addition, there will be plenty of opportunities to pick up summer hours. During the summer, the family vacations in Maine for a month but you would not be expected to go.
Special needs experience is a plus but not mandatory. This is a family of four with two teenagers. You will primarily be with the son who is 13. The kids are at the age where the manny has to really connect with the children, as they are older and at an impressionable age. The father travels often, so the manny will be looked at as an extra parent. Knowing when to have fun, yet also keeping the children on task will be of top priority! If you are someone who is full of energy and stamina, disciplined, and punctual then this job is perfect for you! This is a loving family who values the people they bring into their family’s lives. The perfect manny will create a balanced, structured environment with fun outlets for the son.
Days: Monday to Friday
- Transportation to therapy appointments, sports practices, etc.
- Creating and maintaining calendar of extracurricular activities
- Cooking, meal preparation
- Play board games with and general overseeing of after school activities!
- Sports knowledge
- Cooking experience (nothing intense)
- Special needs – ADHD
$25/hr, payroll, A vehicle will be provided by the family
Mid July 2019
- Caregiver must be aged 21+
- Caregiver must be Fluent in English
- Caregiver must be able to drive
- Caregiver must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Caregiver must have outstanding references
- Caregiver must hold TrustLine Registration*
- Caregiver must have a clean criminal record and motor vehicle record
- Caregiver must hold a current CPR, First Aid/AED Certificate*
- Caregiver MUST have professional child care experience in a role similar to this
*or complete upon hire
Caregiver must be willing to format resume to the template provided.
Please apply with your formatted resume, any letters of recommendation, references, and certifications. All applicable nannies will be contacted. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!Register here or if already registered, email firstname.lastname@example.org