We recently found a manny for a family in Washington DC, now they’re looking for a 2nd guy to be their traveling educator, and move to DC to live in a house near the main residence.
They have an 8 year old son and a 6 year old daughter.
They are looking for a tutor to start working with them as soon as possible
They would love a a guy with the following criteria:
– A live in Tutor (separate accommodations provided) to help the children with Math and Science predominantly
– Totally flexible with time, and likes to travel often (current trips include European Yacht travel for a month and domestic travel shortly after)
– Smart, active, nurturing and fun to be around : )
– Be extremely respectful have impeccable manners (Tutor may be present with the children around Royals and Government)
– Extremely organized and able to work well with other staff members (security, house manager, chefs and housekeepers and nannies)
The tutor will have their own private accommodation, the house is 90% female so the family really want someone who can level the energy of their home.
Security is with the family 24/7, no driving is required and travel will always be private.
Candidates with some teaching and tutoring experience are encouraged to apply, the children are extremely well behaved. The parents are looking for someone that can truly elevate their children’s knowledge on these subjects, and keep them ahead of the curve.
The family are offering full benefits, full accommodation, food, utilities, everything would be taken care of, they are also open on salary to the perfect person.
Please reach out with any questions.
- Caregiver must be aged 21+
- Caregiver must be Fluent in English
- Caregiver must be able to drive
- Caregiver must have outstanding references
- Caregiver must have a clean criminal record and motor vehicle record
- Caregiver must hold a current CPR, First Aid/AED Certificate*
- Caregiver MUST have professional child care experience in a role similar to this
*or complete upon hire
Caregiver must be willing to format resume to the template provided.
Please apply with your formatted resume, any letters of recommendation, references, and certifications. All applicable nannies will be contacted. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!
Register here or if already registered, email email@example.com