We are looking for an awesome part time nanny for a family of 4 in the Brentwood/Mandeville Canyon area.
Both children are school aged (4 and 6) and every active.
The right nanny will be engaging, come up with creative activities, and incorporate educational activities into their time together. Light housework and errands such as grocery shopping will be expected as well.
The hours would be approximately Monday-Friday 11:30-5:30.
They are somewhat flexible on the hours for the right person! It is important that you be able to commit to this family before applying!
This is a wonderful family who values who they bring into their home and seek consistency and commitment from their nannies. If you are looking for an additional income or already have a part-time job and are looking for a wonderful family to commit to, then this is the job for you!
Pay is $25/h
If this sounds like you, then please apply!
- Caregiver must be aged 21+
- Caregiver must be Fluent in English
- Caregiver must be able to drive
- Caregiver must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Caregiver must have outstanding references
- Caregiver must hold TrustLine Registration*
- Caregiver must have a clean criminal record and motor vehicle record
- Caregiver must hold a current CPR, First Aid/AED Certificate*
- Caregiver MUST have professional child care experience in a role similar to this.
*or complete upon hire, paid by Angeles Mannies
Caregiver must be willing to format resume to the template provided.
Please apply with your formatted resume, any letters of recommendation, references, and certifications. All applicable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!
Register here or if already registered, email email@example.com