Executive Housekeeper for High Profile Busy Hollywood Family
We are looking for an exceptional Executive Housekeeper to manage and take care of a very busy family who are based in Hollywood with school-age children ages
They are looking to pay up to $30/h for the perfect person, and are offering sick, holidays, and paid vacation.
The qualifications they are looking for are
– Strong Housekeeping/Hotel experience
– Experience working with High Profile families
– Laundry/Laundress Experience required
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check
– Full clean driving license
Skills and Specifications:
– Must be able to cook (Follow a recipe and make healthy food for family.)
– Doesn’t mind live in when Principals are filming
– Knowledge of working with Kids with Nut Allergies
– Occasional Babysitting and housesitting when family are away
– Experience working with children
– Comfortable with pets
– Friendly, kind, loving, trustworthy and outgoing personality
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to speak fluent English
– Highly organized
– Proactive Team player with other staff
– Excellent attention to detail
– Ability to work well under pressure
– Works well independently or as part of team (Small team of Assistants and Nanny.)
– Ability to accurately record information
– Maintains a professional manner with principals, extended family members, guests and other employees.
– Must be able to drive
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities are:
– Daily interior cleaning of home (including heavy and light cleaning)
– Daily make beds and change linen (twice a week)
– Organise drawers and straighten closets
– Seasonal wardrobe management of Principals and Children (with Nanny support.)
– Maintain stock of routine cleaning and household supplies
– Care of Household Pets and plants
– Purchase of Weekly Flowers and Arrangement
– Laundry of all clothes/Dry cleaning management/Bedding
– Outdoor furniture upholstery cleaning/Pool furniture
– Bi-weekly grocery shopping
– Pantry and Fridge Inventory and management of expired food
– Vitamin and Medicine Cabinet Inventory and Management
– Trash and Composte coordination
– Organisation of all kitchen equipment
– Ability to keep receipts and keep within a budget
– Record all expenditure to submit to Business Managers
Organizational, Communication and Time Management Skills
– Daily ability to clean house and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
– Co-ordination of Pet Groomers
– Co- Ordination of Car Valet service
– Contractor Management (Handymen, Gardeners and Vegetable/Rose Gardeners.)
– General Errand running
– Full Deep clean of house when Family are away on holidays – Summer and Winter months.
– Ability to be proactive if something is not working – i.e Changing of lightbulbs
– Coordination of any charity clothing to be given away
– Managing parking passes to be given to guests and contractors
This position is truly for an extremely organized person that has a regimented approach to their job and can create a system to maximize their time!
A staff car will be supplied.
Please let us know your interest by sending and email to email@example.com, along with your resume, references and any letter of recommendation.
Thank you so much!